This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

my blog's actin funny.


butter chicken and yoghurt
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
comment: it's the same as always. yummy. but later I will feel funny. on the ay back from the village, I had my bingo lottery ticket in my back pocketses. but when I got to work it was gone. scary. that's my $20000!! so I walked back towards the village. I found the ticket by the hospital. phew. now it's time for scratchy scratchy.

Sim's lunch:

from: IT lab
price: ?
comment: finally. proof. see? Sim is a robot. I caught him eating these various computer parts. I knew it. I bet all the co-ops are robots. that would explain so much.

THIS JUST IN - celebrities take lame snapshots, just like normal people!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh... no rating today...Man...Din't you know that Sim is not a human? Duba Daba Daaah.

May 03, 2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

sorry for the lack of rating. I'd give it &&&&, I think. I think I always do. I've probably posted this meal 10 times on this blog, so if you really wanna know, just go through the archives.
and I also didn't post music listening to... I'm listening to Bright Eyes - digital ash in a digital urn.
it's interesting. never heard it before. definitely not the typical bright eyes music. but it's still very much connor oberst-ish.

May 03, 2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger John Wu said...

so.. did you win? our lotto group won $10 for the second time. We hope to win this week's super 7 Jack pot... $22.5M...WHAHAHAHAHA 8)

May 03, 2005 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I make a request, please? Dr. Williams...please get a scare shot of Tommy and put it up.

May 04, 2005 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share