This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I now have a Minion.

Princess Buttercup watches over my lunch
tempura udon
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $5.25 +tax
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Frank Blank - Cult of Ray
comment: it's good. the tempura was a little soggy because it was closed up on the walk back, but it was ok after leaving it open for a bit. and the udon is always delicious. there's really not much to say about it. Princess Buttercup enjoyed it, too.

Jenna's lunch:
click if you like rain
eggplant, sweet & sour chicken, and bok choi with rice noodles
from: Combo Express
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
comment: jenna says "that lunch is fine.. not anything too fancy.. but i felt comfortable eating it. "

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnot know you are such a big fan of Princess thingy... may be you are in it? as a princess? :0)

May 04, 2005 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come "it was ok after leaving it open for a bit"? Did tempura magically got dry or something? Now, I know your another name, Princess Buttercup. I see Tony's hand there...I know it, because it is that kan foo style. Tommy's scary face is not there though... Princess Buttercup, please.

May 04, 2005 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Princess Buttercup
I am terribly sorry for mistaking you with gwilli. I know it should never happened in a million years. So, please accept my apologies and Tommy's scared face up next time. Man.

May 04, 2005 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's princess buttercup???????????

May 04, 2005 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share