This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

get out and vote!!! (work less party! go go go!)


Pastrami Pita
from: Quizno's
price: 10 bucks!!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: so good. the Quizno's is the bizznos! not sure what that means. but I do wish the subs were a little bit cheaper there. they are so delicious, though. I went to Quizno's today because I had many off-campus errands to run. I hope everyone at the village was ok without me. one of my errands was voting. and I did it. I voted. but I already forget who I voted for. It was a toss up between the green party and the work less party. I figure I support the work less party enough already. heh heh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why no comments? Oh, I know: Quiznos. Everyone has an opinion, some people just like to keep it to themselves when it comes to toasted sub sandwiches though. I can relate. One time, I felt like I had ordered too many cold cuts on my sub and when I ate it I knew I was right. You must limit the cold cuts to 2 I say, unless one of them looks like a pepperoni style, one a ham style, and one a chicken or turkey style. That's what I say...

May 17, 2005 7:42 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I like pork.

May 18, 2005 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if you get the cold cut combo at subway? it's got three cold cuts, and it's the cheapest sandwich they've got. economics (and no village) dictates that I eat a lot of them in the 'fax.

May 18, 2005 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I don't like the way they have that 'trio' all waiting to be slapped on the sandwich though, there's something suspect about it... and what exactly are those 'cold cuts' they use? see that's what I mean about needing to resemble actual meats. I mucdh prefer the Brooklyn Manhattan Transfer on italian herbs and cheese, with some mayo and hot sauce.yum.

May 19, 2005 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share