This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

ask beleznay how his pita was today


butter chicken and spinach
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: bob marley still.
comments: r. made me eat in the park. I didn't like it. I like being outside, but something about hot food in the hot sun just does not appeal to me. maybe if we went to subway, then the beach, I'd be more into it. plus, the food is really hot when I don't bring it back to my desk. it's weird. I'm not used to that. so, the drawing in the hidden link was the combined effort of jason and I using messenger. pretty awesome pic, I think.



viv's hands
from: Viv's arms
price: $12,000
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: Vivian ate her hands for lunch. this is weird because I don't know how she'll type anymore. prostheticals, I guess.

3 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

here I be, here I am. updating. updating. it took me a bit longer today, as I was promised a a painting of lunch, rather than a photo. but this proved more work than expected. have you updated your blog, then, flipperflabber? I'm gonna go look.

May 25, 2005 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fibbleflapper's photo reminded me of Jason's. viv's hands and eye brows are very feminine, mmmm I am jealous. Today, I went to A&W for the first time. I could not tell the kinds of burgers and could not dare to order teen burger...I should have followed your suggestions from the past on this blog.

May 25, 2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

Anonymous is definitely weird. I think she sits with you too long. How is my hand and eye brow feminie? Yes, I ate my hand. Now I am using my teeth to type. :)

May 25, 2005 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share