This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 06, 2005

alone in the park - (not starring christian slater)


sushi special a
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $6.37
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Death Cab for Cutie - tiny vessels
comments: I like sushi. this sushi tastes pretty good. not like the best ever, but not bad, either. so... good. it's friday, though. I probably should have had beer. but r. was all like "I can't go to jericho, cuz it'd take too long" then he's all like, "let's eat the park". for this, we made him eat in the park. alone. see photos.



stir fry
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $4.50
rating: &&&&.x\&&&&&
listening to while eating: probably the Sadies. he tried to get me to listen to it, but I'm not in a coutry music mood right now.
comment: r. likes to eat in the park. I also saw g. walking towards the park. she offered me an angry cat. I declined. I also feel a little ripped off that she gets to be g. why can't I be g.? I mean, my name starts with a hard G sound, whereas hers starts with a soft g sound. which could really just be a j. I think she should be 'soft g' in case I want to take g. or, I guess I could take G. and let her have g. in any case, I'm not letting r. review his food. he can do it in the comments.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but you're gwilli, so i figured that g was up for grabs.

and if you say g, that's the sound that my name starts with. gee, not guh. tell you what, you can be 'guh.' guhwilli.

May 06, 2005 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>On May 6, 2005, at 1346, gwilli wrote:
>Hey, I need a lunch review from you?
>
>Price: $4.50
>From: my home cuisine
>Rating: ????/&&&&&
>Comments: ???????

rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: excellent value, lots of food, good balance of meats to
vegetables. the rice was a bit too sticky, and the sauce was a little
salty. with time this could be a contender.

May 06, 2005 2:24 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

but i thought you said you were going to "eat the park!" what is this eating food from "my home cuisine"?

guhwilli makes lots of typos and he said i should point this one out.

angry cat fight!

May 06, 2005 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did eat the park. did you see it on your way home? noooo you did not. all park for me, no park for you. and certainly no park for gwilli. gwilli does not know how to properly appreciate a park.

May 06, 2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

darn. i can't believe i missed the eating of the park because i had leftover salted fish and chicken fried rice at work.

mmmsaltedfish. i could sure use some now, but i'll have to make do with this mysterious choco caramel corn that appeared on my desk. and litchi gummies. droooool.

ok, back to work.

May 09, 2005 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share