This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

"pum-panininini, pum-panininini" - Leonard Cohen.

paninininininny
Turkey and cheese panini
from: thinkFood? it looks like that's what it's called. it's where subway used to be in the Woodward building.
price: $5.89
rating: &&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Spiritualized.
comment: I had hear that this place is bad. I paid six bucks for a little brilled sandwich. sure, it was tasty, but it wasn't six dollars tasty. bah. if it was under $5, it would be a great deal. they have lots of salads there, and paninis, and not much more. it's weird.

Usual Anonymous's lunch:
a whole lotta curry!
Butter Chicken and Spinach
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&.75/&&&&&
comment: I'm not sure what Hiroko has to say about this. I know one thing.. she got the samosa instead of pop. this means that it was a lot of food. I don't think she'll finish it. it looks like a lot, doesn't it?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shiiiiiiiii. I am anonymous! I said 3.75/5.00, by the way, Dr. Williams. Are you getting forgetful? And I did not say "fxx-long-haired guy"! It did not even occurred to me after seeing your so skinny 6-packed photo.

April 14, 2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

what? are you going crazy, anonymous?? I put &&&.75 maybe you were reading it wrong. and if you're offering 6-packs, I like any microbrewed beer. shaftebury will do fine.

April 14, 2005 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, weird... when I opened the page all looked 5 outa 5. Maybe my eyes are aging... I saw r. again today. He looked afraid of me...

April 14, 2005 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT???? I didn't know that we can switch the pop w/ a samosa -_-!!! Samosa sounds way better than a can of pop. I hate drinking pops...you should've told me last time when I ordered!!

April 14, 2005 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT???? I didn't know that we can switch the pop w/ a samosa!!! Samosa sounds way better than a can of pop. I hate drinking pops...you should've told me last time when I ordered!!

April 14, 2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

how can I tell you, if you don't tell me who you are?

also, if you go through the archives, I guarantee you can find at least two references to "samosa instead of pop"

April 14, 2005 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT???? I didn't know that we can switch the pop w/ a samosa!! Samosa sounds way better than a can of pop. I hate drinking pops...you should've told me last time when I ordered!!

April 14, 2005 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Williams, I totally forgot to mention how great the picture of "the usual curry" was!

April 14, 2005 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't put away... I am still full. I realize now that was a portion for 'sugarto' not for the usual anonymous.

April 14, 2005 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, is that the same panini shop which opened briefly next to BMO? Way tooo expensive, beyond student budget!!! The more I look at the curry photo, the more I agree with myself that it is a 'sugarto' portion. What's "Robotanist", by the way?

April 14, 2005 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share