This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

foosball table at the SUB is a little stiff. but great for control.


beef kabob sandwich
from: The Delly (at the SUB)
price: $4.75
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
comment: not a bad sandwich. the kabob part wasn't that tasty, though. I almost went with roast beef, and now I'm thinking that I should have. next time I won't take such risks. I know roast beef is good, and maybe the kabob would have been good if I had eaten it while it was hot.



microwavable pasta
from: his fridge
price: no idea
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comment: 3 outta 5...yes....
It was good. It fills ~70% of my hunger....
The fetucinni feels fattening....but tasted not bad....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dizamn! I'm coming to UBC for a beef kabob sandwich and some foos on the SUB table! That looks awesome!

April 28, 2005 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did you convert to beef believer? I thought you were devoted to PORK. Tommy, can you hear me? cinnybun day tomorrow :0)

April 28, 2005 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel like microwaving Tommy today, because he is screwing the db... and playing around with it.

April 29, 2005 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share