This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 14, 2005

pork pork, the beast needs more pork!

the other white meat???  OTHER?  no way!  pork should be called THE white meat.
Delicious pork with other stuff (like rice, salad, and a salad roll)
from: A-1 Vietnamese (Korean Spicy beef and chicken place)
price: $6.40
rating: &&&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: "Digital Beach" by the rheostatics; and Paradise by the dashboard lights... yeah. Meatloaf. I'm sorry.
comment: oh man. this pork is so gooooood! i love the pork! and this stuff is cooked without much spices or anything, so the flavour is just pure, delicious, unadultered pork. yes. pork. I haven't had the salad roll, yet, but I'm sure it'll be good too. not as good as the pork, mind you.


Joel's lunch:
Combo 2
Combo 2 - beef teriyaki, tempura (already eaten in pic) salad, california roll
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $7.22
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comment: Joel loves his combo 2. he gives it a 5. all these sentences end with a number or 2. He says you get a great amount of foor for just 7.22.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your ode to pork. and yet again my slug test has passed... or has he eaten them already?

the usual anonymous

March 14, 2005 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

comments link is broken again... and my poor lonely comment has been sitting here a long time. :(

disgruntled anonymous

March 15, 2005 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a comment to keep disgruntled anonymous company.

March 16, 2005 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymoose
argh!
you make me want to floss my teeth with your wild remarks!

March 30, 2005 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share