This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

the legendary Box C.

Udon
California Roll
Chicken
Box C (Chicken Teriyaki, Udon, California Roll)
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $7.44
rating: &&&&.4\&&&&&
listening to while eating: "Starboy and the Captain of Outerspace" by Brendon Small.. oh wait. that song was short. it's Ween now. "Happy Colored Marbles"
comment: man, this is such a good combo. $7.44 is a lot of money, but my below average sub cost 4 cents more yesterday. and this variety is phenomenal. mmmmmmm.


Craig's lunch:
McStrips of Chicken
Chicken Strips, Salad, Diet Soda. yeah. I said 'soda'. so what?
from: McDonald's
price: $6.75
rating: &&.5\&&&&& (chicken strips) &&&.5/&&&&& (salad)
comment: Craig says the chicken is not nearly as good as the Thunderbar's. but it is McDonalds. not exactly fine dining. I wonder what I would rate a Big Xtra, though. those things are good. He was rather impressed with the salad, though. Fresh and good dressings. Paul Newman's own. I wonder if there's 50 eggs in that dressing?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

passed my slag inspection.
great shot of chicken strips! Did you get any commission from McYuks?

watchful anonymous :0)

March 10, 2005 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got $100 that says I could eat 50 eggs. Any takers? I'm serious.

March 10, 2005 2:17 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

aaah, you mean "slug" inspection. yes, it was good. there were no slugs in my salad. oh wait. I didn't have salad. maybe Craig had one. maybe that's why he liked the salad.
ps: dontclickoncraigsnameinthecomments.notworksafe

March 10, 2005 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share