This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I wonder if there's a Ronald MacFalafel?

won't you take me to... shawarmatown!
large chicken shawarma pita and spinach pastry.
from: MacFalafel
price: $7.21
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: 'Hippo Stomp' by Steppenwolf. and I'm so moved by it, that I just filtered to only listen to steppenwolf for the time being. man, they rock. That John Kay! Whooo!
comment: I had to go to Rufus guitars at 10th and Alma at lunch to buy some bass strings. Man, bass strings are not cheap. 2 sets of strings, and a patch cord, and boom! $80 poorer. so I crossed the street to the famous MacFalafel. Maybe not famous. but quite delicious. My only regret was that I should have got the small shawarma. ooh boy. very full.


Moondog Mike's lunch:
I have come to praise caesar salad, not to bury him
caesar salad
from: Bread Garden (in forestry building)
price: $5.40
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comment: Mike likes the caesars. He found this one to be waaaay better than Amigo's. Amigo's didn't have croutons. Bread Garden does. Amigo's gives a pice of garlic bread that tastes like wax paper. Bread Garden gives a tasty bun. Stay tuned for more reviews of caesar salads from Mike T.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwhahahha I wonder what the portion was at MacFarafel... it even filled Dr. W's stomach. I bet Eric would have finished it for you. No wonder MT is so skinny, cause he eats salad.
:0)

March 30, 2005 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...what can I say? I would rather having tasty chinese food, but I have this weird stomachache!!! ARRH...need to stay away from greesy food for a while >"<

-The Elusive One

March 30, 2005 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moondog is a cool nickname. I couldn't just eat a salad for lunch though. Tzadziiiikii is one of my favourite sauces, did the farafel have any tzadziikii? Also, croutons... aren't they essential to a caesar salad? What else?... no, that's it.

March 30, 2005 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share