This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Thunder Bar!

thunder thunder thunder Thunder Chicken!
Thunder Chicken with onion rings, and beer.
from: the Thunder Bar
price: $21.00 (with pitcher of beer)
rating: &&&\&&&&&
comment: disapponting thunder chicken today. it was not too bad, but the onion rings tasted funny, and I just don't feel very good today. even drinking beer didn't help me feel good. maybe the food was the same as usual (which is pretty good), but me not feel so good. make food taste not so good. and I forgot to take a picture of it. so here's beer.



and jason had
garden burger
Garden Burger with Cheddar, Mozza & jalepeƱo.
from: the Thunder Bar
price: $6.something
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: jason eats vegetables. the rumours about the baby eating are unfounded. I need concrete proof.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Jason drunk or just he always looks like that in front of a burger?

February 18, 2005 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share