This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 28, 2005

ok, so I eat a lot of butter chicken

butter chicken again
Butter Chicken and yoghurt curry with pakoras, and samosa instead of pop.
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Lonely Soul, by UNKLE
comment: disappointing curry experience today. there was no line there, so I felt I should get curry. 'cuz so often the lineup is huuuuge. so I got my curry, got my card stamped, then Russ was about to pay for his curry, so I slipped him my card to get stamped. and the guy begrudgingly stamped it, but told us how they don't usually allow that. and that it causes them to lose money. lose money??? they charge $5.87 for some rice, 3 or 4 little cubes of chicken, some veggies, naan bread, and curry sauces. and they are always the busiest place in the Village. crazy. I can't believe they'd whine to a regular customer about sharing a stamp card. it's not like Russ didn't buy curry! it's not like he doesn't deserve a stamp, too. so why shouldn't I get it??? This is the kind of thing that makes me like the Hong Kong Chinese place way better. They've stamped my card 3 times in a row before.
end rant/



Greg C's Lunch
Homemade Fajitas!
Homemade Fajitas by Chiggety Chan
from: his house
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: Delicous. nice variety. but overall, too much food. he didn't even get into the refried beans.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the samosa looks like a lump of pooooooooooo!

February 28, 2005 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly, Mr. Chan is very fortunate to enjoy such feast... lobster fest, and cheese steak then this!

not a witchcraft practitioner
the usual anonymous :0)

March 01, 2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

"Fancy Chan" they call him. with all his fancy foods!

March 01, 2005 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious about this usual anonymous with a big nose. you'd think that such a big nose, and such usualness, would make them not so anonymous. do we have any idea who they might be?

March 02, 2005 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share