This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

kimchi soup

kimchi chi-gea
Kimchi Soup
from: erin's kitchen
price: n/a
rating: &&&&&\&&&&&
comment: this soup is so tasty!!! erin made a batch of this and I was lucky enough to get some. it's so good! if you want to know what's in it, here's a recipe. Also notice the jar of rice. Life is better with a jar of rice.




Bob Burnquist's Lunch
Bob Burnquist with spring rolls
Vegetarian Spring Rolls
from: Hong Kong chinese
price: $1.61
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: ok, so maybe Bob isn't going to eat the spring roll. Maybe I am. maybe there's no guest for the guest lunch today. so what? what are you gonna do about it? there's no rules in blogging! anyway, the spring rolls are delicious, and $1.55 seems like a great price for 6 of them. but I remember when I started working here and they were only $1.25. if they were still that price, I'd give them &&&&&.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess quality of Kimchi you can use counts. Great picture of Spring roll carrying man.

February 17, 2005 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't realize the guy is actually a SpringrollBoarder!

February 17, 2005 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think three &&&&&/&&&&& ratings in one week is hurting your reliability as a lunch ratings expert, though I will grant you that two of the three are by guest reviewers. maybe guest reviewers should have their own scale?

February 17, 2005 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your site. you must be very hot.

February 17, 2005 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pass the beans

February 17, 2005 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was that guy saying about his ratings being unreliable? man, that guy must be crazy. eveybody knows that meat don't sleep!

February 17, 2005 5:08 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I guess meat don't sleep. too bad. as for my ratings, they are accurate. if you disagree with them, perhaps you need to create a 'gwilli's ratings suck and mine are better' blog.

February 17, 2005 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amendments to the recipe:
sesame oil, instead of "salad oil". (what the heck is salad oil?)
more garlic
fish sauce (i ran out of fish stock)

also greg, you're having way too much fun having conversations with yourself in these comments.

-e
ps) you forgot "i like pork"

February 20, 2005 11:29 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

hey, don't ruin my fun!!

just for that, I won't share my kimchi soup with you next time!

February 20, 2005 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two can play that game! i won't share my pork chops with you next time!

February 20, 2005 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having pork sausages for dinner. mmmm sausages. does this make you want to eat beef?

http://www.adcritic.com/printcritic/poll/images/beef.jpg

February 22, 2005 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share