This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Curry Point for all!

butter chicken and yoghurt pakora
butter chicken and pakora in yoghurt curry with samosa instead of pop
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Postal Service
comment: yummy butter chicken. this dish appears a lot in mah belly. so there. Greg also ordered it. and they were much skimpier with his serving. so I traded. cuz I'm not all that hungry today. and with the samosa, I know I'm gonna get full. for a while there they had no samosas, then they had bad samosas. now they're back to good ones. a little note about the picture... I used a camera from an alternate universe. please don't ask how I got it.


Erin's Lunch
Two samosas and chick peas.
Two samosas and chickpeas
from: Curry Point
price: $3.21
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comment: erin says the chickpeas are really blah today. the samosas are alright. definitely better than those ones they had for a little while. Jason said he thought the curry tasted weird today, too. oh well. mine was delicious.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should get a refund on your camera from another universe, it makes your butter chicken look not too tasty. I think I better make some butter chicken. maybe tomorrow.

is anonymous better than other? I don't know.

February 22, 2005 3:05 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's better to not be anonymous, then it's easier for me to figure out who's house I need to egg. but I leave you the option.

and don't worry about the camera, it was a one time deal. you should hear the fuss they're making about the 'horrid looking photos' taken by my camera in that other universe. they're freakin' out man.

February 22, 2005 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm posting this comment from inside netnewswire. it seems to work ok, but this whole rss-reader-as-a-separate-program thing kinda blows.

February 22, 2005 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! the nonbreaking space strikes again! blogger thinks they're so smart, filtering out a space for a name, but I've got them!

February 22, 2005 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share