This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

chicken teriyaki

Chicken teriyaki, beacause Erwin told me to.
Chicken Teriyaki
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $5.62 (I think?)
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
comment: I'm eating chicken teriyaki today, because erwintang told me to. he said it was his favourite village dish. and it's good. very good. the chicken is delicous, and I've never really been a fan of teriyaki. although, he didn't warn me that the carrot may try to steal my Challenger. and as a side note, as I was waiting for my food, a co-op (Michael) was telling us about how he found a live slug in his salad from Osaka Sushi last year. yikes. I checked, no slugs in my teriyaki.




Joel's Lunch
S2
S2 - Sweet and Sour combo.
from: Hong Kong chinese
price: free!!!
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comment: Joel gives this dish 5 ampersands, because he didn't have to pay for it. He wanted to give it 7 ampersands, but this I could not allow. The reason it was free was because of the HK Chinese Elite Client Reward Program. Well, that's what I call it. most other people just call it a little card with stamps on it. and I think I might have played with this photo in iPhoto a little too much. oh well.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

REALLY? I HATE SLUGS? WANNA KNOW HOW HE FOUND IT ALIVE IN THE FOOD FROM THERE... I am serious. You never know that your Chiken Teriyaki was swimming in the teriyaki sauce with slugs.

February 16, 2005 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your carrot looks as though it was hiding the important part!!!

February 16, 2005 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pink car, that's a nice touch.

February 16, 2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger Major_Grooves said...

What sort of loser puts up a Blog about what they eat every day? Tsk! Some people have no imagination...

February 16, 2005 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We, Canadians care. Unlike urban dwellers, here in Canada if we have any selection at all, we consider it as luxuary. And we take eating seriously.

February 16, 2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oi, geezah!
at least I got pictures!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

and no sainsbury's microwave meals!

February 16, 2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger Erwin said...

Wow, the chicken teriyaki looks great in that picture!

I don't own a car, so that's why I didn't warn you.

February 16, 2005 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

major_grooves clearly has never eaten lunch at the village. in fact, major grooves looks a right twat.

February 17, 2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

major grooves looks alright to me. (I think you didn't quite get his sarcasm 'Anonymous'.) if you're ever in vancouver, major grooves, lunch is on me.

February 17, 2005 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share